AUSTRALIAN VISA INFORMATION
If you are an international visitor for Radar 2023, a visa may be required to enter Australia. Please refer to the Australian Home Affairs website regarding any entry requirements and possible updates.
If you require a letter of attendance or any other documentation please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Note that attendees will need to register for the conference first.
A general guide to navigating the visa process is as follows:
1) Identify the correct visa category: Australia offers several visa options for conference attendees.
2) Understand the eligibility requirements for the visa you are apply for.
3) Gather the required documents and prepare your supporting documentation
4) Complete the online application for your visa on the Australian Department of Home Affairs website. www.homeaffairs.gov.au/
5) Pay the required visa application fee online using a valid credit or debit card.
6) Submit your application online. Take note of any reference numbers or acknowledgment receipts provided.
7) Await a decision. The processing time for visa applications can vary, so it is advisable to apply well in advance
8) If your application is approved, you will be issued a visa grant letter.
It is important to note that visa requirements and processes may change, so it is recommended to consult the official Australian Department of Home Affairs website or seek assistance from an authorized migration agent
In the event that a VISA is not granted, please let the organising committee know. Radar 2023 offers two options:
For authors who have an accepted paper and have registered for the conference:
- You can withdraw your paper and we offer a full refund
- We will allow a colleague to present the paper on your behalf. Registration is required in this case to cover the cost of the publication. Please contact us
If you do not have an accepted paper and have registered for the conference, we require that you pay the minimum cancellation fee of A$150.