EARLY BIRD REGISTRATIONS ARE CLOSING SOON – 4 SEPTEMBER 2023
Please note the conference is in person and no online options will be available.
The Organising Committee for the IEEE International Radar Conference 2023 is proud to open early bird registrations for Radar 2023. Early Bird registrations will be available until Monday 4 September 2023.
Continue scrolling below to view pricing, entitlements and the terms and conditions of registration for the Conference.
RADAR BOOT CAMP
The weekend before the conference (4-5 November 2023) a Radar Boot Camp will be held at the University of New South Wales (UNSW).
This is not included in any registration type and costs AUD$100. For further information on the Radar Boot Camp click here.
Registrations now open!
All pricing is inclusive of GST and in Australian Dollars (AUD).
|Early Bird Rate
(31 January – 4 September 2023)
(4 September – 23 October 2023)
|‘On Site’ Rate
(24 October – 10 November 2023)
|Non IEEE Members
|Student IEEE Members and IEEE Life Members¹*
|Student Non IEEE Members¹
* All member rates are valid for current IEEE Members. You will be required to include your membership number during registration.
¹ Students are required to provide proof of their current enrolment in a University or other tertiary institution. Students presenting an accepted paper in the Conference program are required to have at least one author pay for a Full Registration.
² Day registrations are available for the Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday. Social Functions are not included in Day Registrations, to purchase tickets, click here.
- Registration Categories
- Payment Options
- Cancellations and Refunds
- Code of Conduct
- Passports and Immigration (VISA Information)
Member, Non-Member and Student Registrations:
- All main program sessions from 7-9 November 2023.
- Name badge and lanyard.
- Daily catering from 7-9 November 2023 (morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea) served in the exhibition.
- Exhibition access during opening hours.
- Social Functions:
- Welcome Reception at Pumphouse Darling Square on 6 November 2023.
- Young Professionals Networking Event at ICC Sydney on 7 November 2023.
- Gala Dinner at Sydney Luna Park on 8 November 2023.
Day registration entitlements are allowed only for the specified registration day (Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday).
- All main program sessions.
- Name badge and lanyard.
- Daily catering (morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea) served in the exhibition.
- Exhibition access during opening hours.
Early Bird Registrations
To be entitled to the early bird registration fee you must have registered and paid by Thursday 6 July 2023.
A student is defined as a holder of a student identification card from a recognized tertiary or secondary educational institution or a holder of an international student card (submitted in English). Students must be studying full time to qualify for the discounted rate. A copy of your student identification card is required to include in the registration form for member or non-member student registrations.
Day registrations are available for Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday and the standard price will be available from 31 January 2023 to 23 October 2023. Social functions are not included for day registrations and tickets can be bought at an additional cost.
Member registrations apply to current IEEE Members only. You must supply your membership number during the registration process to be eligible for the member registration rates. To become an IEEE Member, click on this link.
Your completed registration and successful payment will be automatically acknowledged via email with confirmation attaching a tax invoice and receipt. If your email does not come through to your inbox, please check your junk mail settings. Your registration will only be confirmed upon full payment of fees.
Each delegate will receive a name badge when they check in at the registration desk. The badge will be your official pass to obtain entry to all sessions and social functions. You are responsible for having your badge clearly visible at all times and must be clearly visible at all times to obtain entry to all sessions and to social functions. The Conference Managers expect appropriate behavior from delegates and reserve the right to revoke the name badge and privileges of anyone behaving in an inappropriate manner.
The preferred payment method is credit/debit card. Accepted credit/debit cards are Visa, MasterCard and American Express. Please note all transactions will appear on your statement as ‘Conference by Arinex’.
Other Payment Options
For alternative payment methods, please choose option one while processing your registration or alternatively please contact the Conference Managers on +61 2 9265 0700 or at email@example.com
Your registration and payment will be acknowledged via email with confirmation of your requirements according to your registration form. Your registration will not be processed or confirmed if payment does not accompany your form.
Cancellations must be notified in writing to the Conference Managers by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: there will be a A$150.00 administration fee charged for refunds on duplicate registration payments and/or name changes.
Cancellation of Registration Fees:
• Cancellations before 6 July 2023 will incur a A$150.00 cancellation fee.
• Before 26 September 2023 cancellations will receive a 50% refund of fees payable.
• After 27 September 2023, no refund will be applied.
Cancellation of Accommodation:
• Accommodation is non-refundable from 6 October 2023.
Cancellation of Social Events (if applicable):
• Payments are non-refundable on or after 27 September 2023.
Australia operates under the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth), as amended, and the Privacy Amendment (Notifiable Data Breaches), 2017. The objective of these is to protect the right of the individual to privacy of their information.
Europe operates under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (Regulation (EU) 2016/679), a regulation in EU law on data protection and privacy for all individuals within the European Union. The GDPR aims primarily to give protection to citizens over their personal data. The legislation was adopted on 27 April 2016.
The Conference Managers comply with these legislations and are committed to protect the right of the individual to privacy of their information.
Arinex will not sell your personal information to third parties. If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please email us and we will promptly correct the information. You may also withdraw your consent for use of your information by advice to us in writing.
Why do we request you to provide your information?
We require your information to facilitate provision of information to you regarding the Conference and to facilitate your participation in the Conference. Information collected in respect of your proposed participation in any aspect of the Conference will be used for the purposes listed below. You can give or withhold your consent for each or all of these uses. Please indicate your preferences when completing your registration form but please note that we will be unable to forward any information relating to the Conference or to communicate with you regarding your registration if you select ‘no’ to point 1.
What we will do with your information?
- Planning and conduct of the Conference including arrangements for your participation (e.g. accommodation booking);
- In the Delegate List published for the Conference;
- May also be provided to organisers of future occurrences of this Conference;
- May be used to provide you with information of other relevant events in your area of interest.
- The parties who will have access to your information (subject to your preference selections on above points) are the Conference Managers, the Conference host organisation (points 1 and point 4), delegates, sponsors and exhibitors of the Conference (point 2) and any future organisers of the Conference (point 3).
The parties mentioned above will rely on your above consent indications for the purposes of compliance.
- You may withdraw your granular consent at any time by notice in writing to the Conference Managers.
- You are entitled to access the information held by written application to the Conference Managers.
For further information please see our detailed corporate Privacy Statement at this link
Registration fees do not include insurance. It is strongly recommended that at the time you register for the Radar 2023 and book your travel you take out an insurance policy of your choice. The policy should include
- Loss of fees/deposit through cancellation of your participation in the Conference or through cancellation of the Conference,
- Loss of international/domestic air fares through cancellation for any reason,
- Loss of tour monies through cancellation for any reason including airline or related services strikes within Australia,
- Failure to utilise tours or pre-booked arrangements due to airline delay,
- Force Majeure or any other reason,
- Medical expenses (including sickness and accident cover),
- Loss or damage to personal property,
- Additional expenses and repatriation should travel arrangements have to be altered,
- Medical expenses.
The Conference Managers cannot take any responsibility for any participant failing to arrange their own insurance. This insurance is to be purchased in your country of origin.
The Organiser and Host/s of Radar 2023 (the “Event”) reserve the right to remove from the venue/Event at any time any attendee deemed to be causing, or potentially causing, a disturbance or exhibiting disruptive or inappropriate behaviour. Such removal does not constitute a right to refund of any fees paid. Please view the Code of Conduct here which all attendees are expected to comply with.
Please refer to the Australian Government’s Smartraveller website regarding any entry requirements and possible updates.
All visitors to Australia must have a valid visa to travel to and enter Australia. Please note that, for international participants, to obtain an Australian visa an invitation letter is not required. Once you have registered and paid the registration fees in full then your confirmation of registration or tax invoices for payment of registration fees is sufficient to lodge with your visa application. For information about Australian visas, contact the Department of Home Affairs.
Note – it is strongly recommended that Australian visa applications are lodged at least two months prior to departure from your port of origin.