Best Paper Competition
A committee was assembled to determine the best paper at the conference. After a rigorous process, the top 5 papers were found with the top 3 winners being announced at the conference dinner.
- 84 ‘Phase Modulated FMCW Waveforms and Receiver Structures for Automotive MIMO Radars’ – Nikita Petrov, Utku Kumbul, Cicero Vaucher, Alexander Yarovoy
- 99 ‘How can Human-in-the-loop Improve the Performance of SAR ATR? A Reinforcement Learning Based Approach’ – Bingyi Zhang, Sasindu Wijeratne, Tian Ye, Rajgopal Kannan, Viktor Prasanna, Carl Busart, Lance Kaplan
- 181 ‘First Results of DVB-S Based Passive Polarimetric Measurements of micro-Doppler Signatures of a Helicopter’ – Martin Ummenhofer, Diego Cristallini, Rodrigo Blázquez-García, Viktor Seider
- 239 ‘Joint Multiple FMCW Chirp Sequence Processing for Velocity Estimation and Ambiguity Resolving’ – Tarik Kazaz, Karan Jayachandra, Arie Koppellar, Yiting Lu
- 327 ‘Passive Multistatic Localization of Space Objects using LOFAR Radio Telescope’ – Konrad Jedrzejewski, Mateusz Malanowski, Marek Plotka, Mariusz Pozoga, Krzysztof Kulpa